Sunday, January 27, 2013

So the trip to Strasbourg seems to be leaning strongly to Rennes instead, unfortunatley there will only be two days there. So a quick story about the pictures below (many more are on facebook and you can ask about there if you so wish) THe top one there is of the old ship yards. It is closed to tours now but I got the shot here from a broken window. The next one is from above a structure that is known as Las Cetas (the mushrooms) in the plaza de la encarnacion. Below that  is a palm tree stump tucked so nobody runs into it. I thought it was interesting so I took a picture. Below that are mor pictures from on top of the mushrooms. One of these days soon I'll upload pictures from my camera and the visit to some gardens and parks.






1 comment:

  1. Subir a las setas será como subir a la M ¿no? sólo que mejor? Muy buenas fotos.

    ReplyDelete