Friday, January 18, 2013

Hey there everyone! These guys in the first picture are my roommates Alex and Adrian (left to right).



The Flamenco show was awesome. There were those that expected to not be so entertained that were blown away by the performances given. After the show I did reclaim my suitcase and I hauled it back to the house 20 minutes away. We then had dinner. A delicious potato omelet, chicken, and salad. We had made plans to meet with the other group members at 10:30 but that ended up being 11:00 and because of the lack of cell phones yet some where wondering why people were so late.
We walked about 50 meters from the school and stopped at a bar because one of our members knew somebody there. We talked for a while some had drinks and others went home. After a few more stops the group was a good while away from where I lived and so I took a taxi with two others who lived nearby back home at 2:30 ish.
Today we will visit La Plaza de EspaƱa where a scene from Star Wars Ep2 was filmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment