Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hey it's been a while!
So, Sunday was spent with my Aunt and Uncle that visited from Cordoba. We walked around, and then got lunch at a McDonalds. Because of the weather and it being Sunday there wasn't much open but all was made up for by going for dessert at a nice little place near where I live. It was pine nut cake and it was fantastic.

Monday was our first day of classes and they were fun. I have the same room and the same teacher for both of them. Those classes are Women in Spanish Literature, and Spanish Cinema and Television (something along those lines). Through the weekend and Monday the wind has been very strong and did threaten to topple trees and on some occasions the threat became real. I'll have pictures up sometime this week once I get other things sorted out and when I get pictures from others.

Tuesday (today relatively speaking[typing]) I had class from 10 to 1130 and from 1-3. Those classes are Monuments of Sevilla and Spanish Folklore. These classes are going to be great. I know so much background from just what I know and because I had a European Geography class and a Spanish Civilization class last semester.

Plans are to go to Grenada next week with an eventual trip somewhere else abroad  Perhaps some place in Germany, France, or Italy. As of now I'm looking at Strasbourg France and there I would meet up with an old friend Danielle.

Tomorrow I have a bus tour of Seville and that will be exciting if it isn't cancelled again.

1 comment: